Thursday, December 22, 2011

TIMELESS SPIRAL: Michael Hawley's Favorite New Music 2011 Video Playlist

Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks: "Senator"



R.E.M.: "Mine Smell Like Honey"



R.E.M.: "Alligator_Aviator_Autopilot_Antimatter"



Beth Ditto: "I Wrote the Book"



Hunx and his Punx: "That's the Curse of Being Young"



PJ Harvey: "The Words That Maketh Murder"



PJ Harvey: "Written On the Forehead"



Fountains of Wayne: "Someone's Going to Break Your Heart"



The Go! Team: "Secretary Song"



Beastie Boys: "Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win"



Rye-Rye (feat. M.I.A.): "Sunshine"



Thurston Moore: "Circulation"

1 comment:

Michael Hawley said...

Michael, glad you liked my 2011 compilation enough to post these accompanying videos, only one of which I'd previously seen. Especially liked the PJ Harveys, The Go! Team, and of course, the Beasties. I hope Hunx gets around to making a *real* video for that song someday.