Monday, December 11, 2006


Andy Horbal over at No More Marriages! has me adding -lypto onto everything! Which is my way of entitling Saturday Night Live's movie trailer recut for Apocalypto, accessible on YouTube. Funnylypto!


Pacze Moj said...

I get a "this video is no longer available" message".

Google and SNL probably decided people who don't have cable shouldn't laugh.

NSpector said...

"The Yiddish are coming! The Yiddish are coming"!

Maya said...

Heh. Funny, Nspectorlypto.

Hmmmm. I'm not quite sure why you're getting that message, Pacze; it works okay for me. Here's the YouTube url if you want to go to the actual site.

Also, I find with these embedded YouTube clips that sometimes you need to click on the play button twice.

Pacze Moj said...

Yep, works fine now.

Not sure what the problem was earlier.